Tuesday 1 November 2011

Term and Conditon.

1. Item will be check before handling to you, in order to get a refund or exchange if it's spoil or there is defect. If you don't want us to check then we won't be responsible for the Defected item/Spoil item.

2. Once the Item is on your hand is NON of my business already.

3. FULL Payment before Collection

4. No responsible for lost mail, Receipt/Particle will be taken down as a prove that I posted the item. 

5. No backing out after order sent to my oversea supplier. 

6. No Changing of item/size/color after Payment send  to my oversea supplier.

7. Only 50% Refund will be return if you back out after payment.

8. Don't blame us for the folded line on poster when you are too stingy to pay for the poster tube.

9. Not responsible if oversea supplier scammed, is impossible for us to find them there but don't worry we have order from them before so won't it wont happen.

10. Agent Fee and 4% Service charge will not be return if OOS, However you can alway use Replace the oos item with other things in taobao (must be same amount) *Recommend* ( need wait 5 days for me to process the refund )


11.  Once you send the order form means confirm order. (Unless you have a good reason)


12. No Dead buyer.


13. This Blog is copyrighted, No ripping of anything from this blog unless you have asked me before hand.


14. Not responsible for slight defect. For defected item please send a photo to K.lovespree@gmail.com


15. Payment have to made within 3 days after order sent, Sorry I hate to wait for payment.


16. You have to wait Around 3 - 6 weeks (if no delay, Album and Books could take 5 - 8 weeks  ) for the item to arrive, Can't Wait then don't buy from me simple as that. Don't complain, argue and want refund from me, I AM JUST AGENT! I am just processing your order, I am not the one that sell the item! 


17. We will take that you have agreed of the term and conditions once you made an order. 



    I won't hesitant to blacklist if you against any of my term and condition. Ask if you have any question.


    K-delicious have the right to change term and condition anytime without any notices.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment